The Official business:
The AGM for The Yateley Society will be held in November, and we invite all Yateley Society members to join us for this important event in our calendar. We will have a brief session covering the official matters required by an AGM, including:
- Confirm acceptance of last year’s minutes (see below to read).
- Answer any questions arising from the Annual Report, including financial matters (see below to read)
- Vote in next year’s committee (see below for more details)
- Unveiling of new community asset
- Discussion regarding activities undertaken this year and plans for the coming year
Please note, only paid-up members are eligible to vote in the election of Trustees and any resolutions (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to check the status of your membership before the meeting).
Reports and more information:
Before the meeting we invite members to read the draft minutes of the last AGM which will be voted as accurate (unless any objections are made during the meeting) during the meeting.
Finally, there is a copy of our Constitution for your reference.
We encourage all members to send any questions that may arise from reading the circulated report to us BEFORE the meeting, emailing email@example.com.
We would also like to hear from you as to what you have to offer the Society, so that you will be included in the nominations for voting at the AGM.