Hart Council has refused planning permission for the 150 homes proposed for land bounded by Moulsham Lane and Vicarage Road- The Urnfield. The principle reasons quoted are:-
- Erosion of the strategic gap between Yateley and Sandhurst. (This is a county boundary.)
- Affect of extra traffic on local roads.
- Additional flood risk.
In addition other reasons quoted are:-
- Erosion of leisure and open space.
- Lack of primary school places.
- Adverse impact on local transport.
- By itself or in combination with other developments this will have an adverse impact on the TBHSPA.